Friday, July 4

Metal Shows.
Ah, what can I say? I don't love them, and I don't hate them.
As I head off for a weekend of mischief and mayhem with California originals Carnifex, I should lay a disclaimer at the feet of whomever we come in contact with.
Touring life is not what everyone would call good fun.
These boys are stuck in a van for weeks at a time; tour schedule depending, sometimes months. You have to have a specific frame of mind to be able to even remotely understand that!
So, this in mind, I shall go off and embark on an adventure that could potentially be remembered for eternity in the great city of Portland.
I have sustained broken teeth, bruised ribs, concussions, sprains, and fractures as an avid metal listener. Who knew such a lifestyle could be so popular with todays angry youth?
Let's be honest. Metal is perfect for rebelling teenagers. Parents hate ruckus, so why not inflict harm on their ears in sound form?
Perfect.

Well, off I go. Time to break things. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i am young, though every sunrise brings another aching muscle, another sore joint. i am wise, though every mistake holds consequences, and every hurt makes room for emptiness. I will one day rise; face myself, and let knowledge run rampant.