Monday, March 9

On The Subject Of Anonymous Hatemail

My educated guess on this topic leads me to the age-old practice of back-stabbing.
Why is it exactly, that people feel the need to say nasty, untrue things about other human beings? Especially those who hardly know the party in question?
I suppose to each his own is the explanatory phrase for this one, but I for one, do not make a point of being rude to someone in secret.
I mean, let's be serious for a moment. Who are you to splatter someones character, when you're too ashamed to admit to your own identity?
Interesting, but I always thought that those who spoke openly were remembered, and those who remained anonymous were never noticed in the first place...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My educated guess on this topic leads me to the age-old practice of back-stabbing.

Backstabbing eh? At least for once your talking about something you actually know about....

Wow that persons comment really tweaked your anger nerve huh? Either that or your just making a big deal out it to get more attention.. Its so hard to tell what the truth is when someone is a pathological liar..

ohdevil said...

Still anonymous, I see.
Alrighty.
Well, maybe a nerve WAS hit.
Your attacks on me seem rather base-less, and though I'm not one to judge, attention isn't what I'm looking for.
Thank you, though, for giving it to me.
You claim I'm a pathological liar. Pray tell, where do you base that?
Any number of people can say what they like about me. If I was worried, I would never leave my house.
Back-stabbing. Can't imagine what I've done to you, since I don't hang out with anyone from Portland, anymore.
Unless of course this is old news, and you entertain yourself by attempting to ruin others' lives.
Congratulations, if that's the case. You're a tool.

oh, devil. said...

By "rather base-less", I mean entirely unfounded, and down-right rude, by the way.

I would suggest a hobby, but I don't think being a spineless, trash-talking, ignorant bastard places you in a specific group.
So for that, I'm sorry.
And since we were once friends, it would seem, I should let you know that there was a reason that we stopped being such to begin with, wasn't there?
Stick to your guns, kid.

About Me

My photo
i am young, though every sunrise brings another aching muscle, another sore joint. i am wise, though every mistake holds consequences, and every hurt makes room for emptiness. I will one day rise; face myself, and let knowledge run rampant.