Tuesday, May 20

I find this website slightly intriguing, mildly disturbing, and utterly annoying.
http://defameorlando.blogspot.com/

But, in good taste, the truth must come out, and I respect those willing to tell it as they see it.

I feel slightly impoverished to admit that I find myself reading said blog fairly often...shame on me, indeed. Now, what comes of making fun of Orlando's self-proclaimed 'famous', is in fact, amusement. But you won't find me coming forward with the secrets I learned there.
Ask if you're interested, I suppose.

About Me

My photo
i am young, though every sunrise brings another aching muscle, another sore joint. i am wise, though every mistake holds consequences, and every hurt makes room for emptiness. I will one day rise; face myself, and let knowledge run rampant.